Kenya/civil marriages

Question
Hello Okeno,

First i like to ask which marriage registries one can have a civil marriage between a kenyan and a foreigner apart from nairobi and mombasa.Reason am asking this is because my fiancee and i like to have a civil marriage in kenya soon.he will only be here for four weeks.am wondering if this is enough time for us to go to the registry and get a date soon for us to have a civil marriage before expiry of the four weeks.
kindly advice me.

crikah

Answer
I think in every district there is an officers (  DC ' s office ) that deals marriage issues.  But I think Nairobi and Mombasa are the most popular offices for easier paper work.
Regarding your question I can help you have your marriage dates booked within 3 days that is after your documents are verified I mean the original . At a small fee I can assist you with this date booking in Mombasa . You will need to send ( by email ) me copies of your document both of you at least 3 weeks before your spouse to be arrives. This is to help avoid last minutes frustrations if your documents are not in order. I will have the paper work verified by the marriage officer and if everything is in order we proceeds to book your dates and your marriage can take place in 3 days after your original documents are verified in person.
Thanks
Okeno.

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno