Kenya/civil marriages

Hello Okeno,

First i like to ask which marriage registries one can have a civil marriage between a kenyan and a foreigner apart from nairobi and mombasa.Reason am asking this is because my fiancee and i like to have a civil marriage in kenya soon.he will only be here for four wondering if this is enough time for us to go to the registry and get a date soon for us to have a civil marriage before expiry of the four weeks.
kindly advice me.

I think in every district there is an officers (  DC ' s office ) that deals marriage issues.  But I think Nairobi and Mombasa are the most popular offices for easier paper work.
Regarding your question I can help you have your marriage dates booked within 3 days that is after your documents are verified I mean the original . At a small fee I can assist you with this date booking in Mombasa . You will need to send ( by email ) me copies of your document both of you at least 3 weeks before your spouse to be arrives. This is to help avoid last minutes frustrations if your documents are not in order. I will have the paper work verified by the marriage officer and if everything is in order we proceeds to book your dates and your marriage can take place in 3 days after your original documents are verified in person.

Gichuchu Okeno

I am can answer questions about Kenya, Tourism, safari booking, Civil marriage and divorce in Kenya, starting business in Kenya, children adoption, immigrating to Kenya, Visa, retirement in Kenya, safari pricing, hotel rates.I also answer questions about different Kenyan culture, resident permits.

I am a tour operator Brayogo Safaris Company Limited - based in Tsavo - Voi,Kenya for the last 8 years. I do gemstone collection as a hobby,especially gemstones that are mined in Tsavo Kenya Buying gemstone in Kenya and Tanzania,question on buying Tsavorites and other gemstones,

discovery of change color garnets in Kenya,

Molo Township College