sheila wrote at 2015-06-27 20:38:41
Im sheila and I got to know mr gichuchu okeno from the all experts website,all I can say is that he is a very stand up guy,extremely honest,a people person,helpful,understanding and minds the time,im married to my European husband and this process was very fast,actually faster than we expected,we gotall the papers that the marriage offices required of us and the rest was history,I would recommend anyone willing to get married in kenya to get mr okenos help because he is so far the best at this,he also has a very wide knowledge in the gemstones and runs a very successful safari business.

we really appreciate mr okenos help in our marriage.

Gichuchu Okeno

I am can answer questions about Kenya, Tourism, safari booking, Civil marriage and divorce in Kenya, starting business in Kenya, children adoption, immigrating to Kenya, Visa, retirement in Kenya, safari pricing, hotel rates.I also answer questions about different Kenyan culture, resident permits.

I am a tour operator Brayogo Safaris Company Limited - based in Tsavo - Voi,Kenya for the last 8 years. I do gemstone collection as a hobby,especially gemstones that are mined in Tsavo Kenya Buying gemstone in Kenya and Tanzania,question on buying Tsavorites and other gemstones,

discovery of change color garnets in Kenya,

Molo Township College