You are here:




i have been with my fiancee for 4 years now and we have finished all the processes and have already done the customary wedding. we are now looking to have our marriage legalised by getting the marriage cert then later on do the wedding as we are expecting.

I do travel alot outside the country hence the 21 day notice is a hindrance to me and even though i fly in and out the country twice a month, my wife works in nairobi.

are you able to suggest ways that i can have this done in no time aor facilitate me with an agency that provides these services?

I am kindly awaiting for your reply.

Hello James
Yes am able to have your marriage booked ( to wed 3 days after your arrival ) and this after your documents copies are verified, you only need to send me copies of the required documents . Kindly send me a private message so that I may send you more details. Kindly note there is a small fee we charge since we have to travel to Mombasa to Marriage office. I easily work with Mombasa office .


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Gichuchu Okeno


I am can answer questions about Kenya, Tourism, safari booking, Civil marriage and divorce in Kenya, starting business in Kenya, children adoption, immigrating to Kenya, Visa, retirement in Kenya, safari pricing, hotel rates.I also answer questions about different Kenyan culture, resident permits.


I am a tour operator Brayogo Safaris Company Limited - based in Tsavo - Voi,Kenya for the last 8 years. I do gemstone collection as a hobby,especially gemstones that are mined in Tsavo Kenya Buying gemstone in Kenya and Tanzania,question on buying Tsavorites and other gemstones,


discovery of change color garnets in Kenya,

Molo Township College

©2017 All rights reserved.