Kenya/MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE

Question
hi,

i have been with my fiancee for 4 years now and we have finished all the processes and have already done the customary wedding. we are now looking to have our marriage legalised by getting the marriage cert then later on do the wedding as we are expecting.

I do travel alot outside the country hence the 21 day notice is a hindrance to me and even though i fly in and out the country twice a month, my wife works in nairobi.

are you able to suggest ways that i can have this done in no time aor facilitate me with an agency that provides these services?

I am kindly awaiting for your reply.

Answer
Hello James
Yes am able to have your marriage booked ( to wed 3 days after your arrival ) and this after your documents copies are verified, you only need to send me copies of the required documents . Kindly send me a private message so that I may send you more details. Kindly note there is a small fee we charge since we have to travel to Mombasa to Marriage office. I easily work with Mombasa office .
Thanks
Okeno  

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno