Kenya/separation,children maintanance and property

Question
My husband walked out of the house seven years ago leaving two children.we had wedded.He got married to another traditionary.He is not committed to support the kids and so i really struggle.He is not willing to share the property we aquired in our 11yrs of marriage simply because it is all written in his name. Kindly advice me.I feel veri cheated n exploited.Thanks.

Answer
Hi Mercelina,
You need the service of a professional lawyer to assist you. But before proceeding to lawyers office you need to go children office near you and start  from there. Your husband should be summoned by the children officer in  writing and he fails to co operate then you will need to get lawyer to go to court.
Thanks
Okeno  

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno