You are here:

Kenya/Travel insurance


I recently married a rwandese. We did the wedding in Kenya, and we have a Kenyan marriage certificate. However she lives in Uganda because it's where she works. I live in Saudia, it's where I work. I would like to have her come and live with me here. Saudi authorities informed me they will need a copy of her passport and an international travel insurance. Can she obtain that in Kenya using our marriage certificate? Trave insurance I mean.

Thank you.

Hi Mohamed
I don't think she has to use anything from Kenya to buy international travel insurance . I believe there are professional tour companies in Uganda that should be able to help her with valid international travel insurance..
If you have difficulty please get back to me
May be you can talk Saudia airlines about it.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Gichuchu Okeno


I am can answer questions about Kenya, Tourism, safari booking, Civil marriage and divorce in Kenya, starting business in Kenya, children adoption, immigrating to Kenya, Visa, retirement in Kenya, safari pricing, hotel rates.I also answer questions about different Kenyan culture, resident permits.


I am a tour operator Brayogo Safaris Company Limited - based in Tsavo - Voi,Kenya for the last 8 years. I do gemstone collection as a hobby,especially gemstones that are mined in Tsavo Kenya Buying gemstone in Kenya and Tanzania,question on buying Tsavorites and other gemstones,


discovery of change color garnets in Kenya,

Molo Township College

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]