Kenya/Married to Kenyan, Want to Work in Kenya

Question
QUESTION: I was married to a Kenyan here in the US in 2006. He is a U.S. Permanent Resident, Kenyan National. I would like to work and live in Kenya. Please let me know what I need? A work permit, a Kenyan passport? (I'd like to keep my U.S. passport, is it possible to have both?).

ANSWER: Hello Deverra,
Am working on this question so that I can give all details .
Thanks
Okeno

QUESTION: Thank you kindly. Also, I have a US non-profit educational corporation. Will I be able to conduct services and educational programs in Kenya?

Thank you,

Deverra

Answer
Dear Deverra,
Thank you for your email and am glad that you mentioned about supporting education because that is what I do but unlike others organizations we  hardly accept fro donations what we have done we have items we purchase from local artists  and we donate the items for fund raising. When buys an item we are paid but instead we ask the payment to send in a check form in the name of the school. I started this as thanks Giving because once I was also sponsored to go to school and now it is working supporting school students in different schools almost with a BUDGET of $4000 a year. Our first student just joined the Kisii university  this SEPTEMBER and can the good news is tuition fees has been paid to the 3rd Year.

Okay about your question I believe your husband still maintain his Kenyan identity as Kenyan with National ID OR PASSPORT. He is able to first to get you what they call spouse dependent Pass which first save you the trouble of renewing your VISA and then he proceeds to apply Duo citizenship status for you.
If you want a more comprehensive details on how you can obtain duo citizenship which allows you to keep your US passport and have a Kenyan Passport legally I can get you this from a lawyer but at a fee.

Hope you have an idea on how to proceeds now .
Thanks
Okeno  

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno