Kenya/Foreign Boyfriend

Question
Hi Okeno,
Well I met this nice man from Georgia while on an assignment and we grew fond of each other.
We have plans to leave the country and go back to Georgia to settle there.
What is the right procedure to follow.
Sue

Answer
Hi Sue,
  I think to be safer I would recommend you get married here first and once you have the marriage certificate issued your husband to be will start the process of getting you move to US by applying while he is in US and you are here and once your marriage paper work has been accepted and approved you will travel there as his wife and you will have no issues of VISA. The other option you may travel to US on business Visa  and get married but the danger comes in case of any misunderstanding and separate follows your side of the case is not strong as the one who got married while in Kenya. For marriages requirement in Kenya kindly visit our website for more information. And course our culture it is the man who come to your home to ask for marriage .
http://www.brayogosafaris.com/marriage-requirements-in-kenya.html.

Thanks
Okeno.

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno