Kenya/single status certificate

Question
Hello
I am Kenyan woman and I am plan to marriage my fiance from Poland inside  Kenya but first my fiance need "single status certificate" from me because is necessary to obtain in your country "Certificate Of No Impediment To Marriage". My question is do in Kenya is issued this kind of document and how exactly is named this document and where I am need apply for this certificate ? Thanks for all advice.

Answer
Hi Sacd,
Kindly visit our website and the link with more details about the requirements for marriages in Kenya.
http://www.brayogosafaris.com/marriage-requirements-in-kenya.html
More clarification regarding the requirements documents, your home country should issue you with documents. For example you will need an affidavit confirming you are single of which we can help you at a fee and he will need certificate of no impediment. No one knows if he married not so you can imagine if people fly to Kenya and ask for certificate of no Impediment  get married only to learn later they are married in their home country..

If you have all the requirements we do offer services oa arranging marriage through the AG marriages registrars office and you can marry in Nairobi or Mombasa . We have on price for this service depending if you are marrying in Nairobi or Mombasa. Before accepting one's fee we have first to get copies of the document and them verified and once we are certain all requirements are met, then we can go ahead and book the marrying date.  
Thanks
Okeno.

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno