Kenya/Divorce

Question
if you registered your marriage in one county like Nairobi can you make a divorce in another county like in Mombasa.

Can Someone get a divorce or separation on the following grounds:
1,Loneliness in marriage.
2,insults and abuse.

Answer
I believe we have one office in charge of marriage certificates throughout the country and the question of where you live does not matter where you got married as long as it took place in Kenyan marriage registrar's office.

Divorce these days can be anything from your desire to peace of Mind. The only question is that you will need to make good reasoning in court as to why you want divorce. Insults and abuse is good enough but my question is one if you have a family what value will separation bring to your separated family ? Lets proceeds from there.

Be of strong courage and make sure you find something to do to keep you busy and stress will slowly be manageable

Okeno

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno