Kenya/civil union

Question
hallo
im from kenya and currently in Germany. i travelled here with a visit visa, me and my Partner we are gay. my Partner is a german citizen and we would like to get married here in Germany, my question is,  i am supposed to have the certificate of no impediment as a requirment, and kenya dosent issue the certificate to same sex. i will be back in Nairobi to apply for a longterm visa,  and i have all the documents exept the certificate. will the german embassy in Nairobi reject my application?

Answer
okay Salim , I think you should go ahead and apply for normal certificate for no impediment without raising alarm. Kenyans officials cannot tell all Germany names if they belong to a woman or a man.  just apply as if you are to marry a lady lakini mimi sihusiki huko mbele.

Thanks
okeno.  

Kenya

Gichuchu Okeno