Kids` Health/my back and spine

My friend and i were playing in the snow and he sat 10" from my neck and my spine hurts i'm olny 13 what can i do to make it feel beter?

Hi Bryce, so sorry to hear that you hurt yourself.  Honestly, if you are in severe pain, you should have your Mom/Dad or guardian take you to your pediatrician to take the proper measures in alleviating your pain.  The spine is a very sensitive area of your body, and should be taken seriously if it hurts, especially for a long period of time.  Your pediatrician would be able to fully examine you, or recommend a specialist to examine your situation.  But, for me, it would be very hard to give you good advice via the internet, as a specialist needs to see this first hand.  I wish you the best of luck with this, and hope you are better real soon.

Kids` Health

Len Saunders

I can answer your questions about children's health, fitness, wellness, and obesity - so be specific with your questions. Many times I get question that a doctor or physiologist is better suited to answer. I specialize more in the line of exercise and nutrition for children. I also deal with the same topics pertaining to adult healthy lifestyle. Please note: Questions should not be related to sickness, as a doctor would be the first choice. I deal mostly with healthy lifestyle, so please, no medical questions!

Len Saunders is an award winning author, motivational speaker in the fight against childhood obesity, and nationally recognized for his innovative health & fitness events. Most recently, you may have seen Len on such media giants as CNN, Good Morning America, CNBC, The Today Show, ESPN, Nickelodeon, MSNBC, and the Fox Channel. He has served as a consultant to the President's Council on Fitness, Sports, and Nutrition as well as a spokesperson for the American Heart Association on the topic of childhood obesity. He has written or consulted with various media outlets, including Sports Illustrated For Kids magazine. Len has received praise for his leadership in the fight against childhood obesity from professional athletes, celebrities, and President's of the United States, as well as being invited to the White House on numerous occasions. Len's approach to children's health, fitness, and wellness is quite simple, but extremely effective. Len is best known for creating Project ACES, an event in which millions of school children worldwide exercise simultaneously in May each year.

Sports Illustrated, USA Today, Muscle and Fitness, along with other publications.

Master's Degree, Exercise Physiology, Monclair State University Bachelor's Degree, Physical Education, The University Of Bridgeport

I have won awards at the state and national level.