Kiss/Is it true?

SuperJay wrote at 2010-12-27 21:42:03
Hey yeah... I do not know what KISS stands for as an abbreviation BUT

well, if something is not for God directly you can

for sure tell that they are against Him...

as for your question Also, "would a Satanic band do a song called "God Gave Rock N Roll To You" ?"

Yes... they would...

Satan believes there is a God (he was an angel named Lucifer who was the highest in The Lord's presence before he was kicked out of heaven for trying to steal The Throne)

but which god are kiss talking about?

I have never heard them mention The Lord Jesus Christ

even if people thank "god" for an Emmy award or a Grammy

or a music award... who exactly are they thanking?

buddah? krishna? allah?

You see... just because they mention God in a song...

doesnt mean that they are for Him... or even know Him at all

it is not about KNOWING God... it is about having a personal relationship with Him through Jesus Christ dying for a world that hated him... and if you did as anyone is able to if they so well choose (He is for EVERYBODY) yes, you can make mistakes... but it is the knowing within you that your actions

are good or bad

by the way... the God I am referring to is Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

Bob Jones of Midwest City OK wrote at 2011-08-18 19:58:41
There is no debate necessary. Just look at Gene Simmons in almost any photo of him on stage.   He is always flashing the horned hand.  Yes, I've heard the argument that that's a rock and roll sign, but that is bullshit.   Just as Hitler proclaimed, If we tell the lie often enough, people will believe it.   Just listen to the so-called "music".   It's nothing more than a cacophony of loud noise and screaming, just as hell is.   I've tried to listen to the words, but I've never been able to understand a single word.     

Get a life and quit being deceived.  

Keith Raines wrote at 2016-03-27 01:53:30
Hi John, to answer your question properly; you have to analyze the Destroyer album cover & certain elements of the KISS stage show that just scream "satanic". Then you will understand why people were calling them "Knights In Satan's Service" esp. around the 76' to 79' era & even up to the present day. It is also easy to understand why religious people would be able to easily recognize it, while the public in general would just dismiss the whole idea of KISS meaning "Knights In Satan's Service" as being ridiculous.

First of all, you have to read the passage of scripture Rev. 9:2-11. Once you read this passage a couple of times; you begin to see that the Destroyer album cover is a graphic representation of Rev. 9:2-11. The Destroyer cover contains some clear features that are contained in Rev. 9:2-11. I didn't say all of the things that are written in Rev. 9:2-11 but the ones featured on the Destroyer cover & the similarity make it unmistakeable. It can't just be coincidence.

Verse 2 says, "the bottomless pit was opened, and smoke rose from the pit as the smoke of a great furnace & the sun & air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit" - very clearly seen in the Destroyer cover

Verses 7 & 8 says, "they had the faces of men & the hair of women" - obvious

Verse 9 says, "they had breastplates" - Gene is wearing a breastplate on the Destroyer cover & all throughout his makeup days.

BUT HERE IS THE CLENCHER! Verse 11 says, "and they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Apollyon is footnoted in most bibles. If you look at the reference footnote for Rev. 9:11, it says, "that is to say A DESTROYER"

So another name of Satan is Apollyon or DESTROYER. You can also look in regular dictionaries & reference volumes. Look up the word "Apollyon", which is another name for the devil; just in the Webster's dictionary it will tell you that Apollyon is synonymous with DESTROYER.

So by naming their album Destroyer & using the graphic presentation on the cover that they used; it becomes clear why KISS has earned the moniker "Knights In Satan's Service"

Other elements of the Destroyer/Alive II era that raise red flags:

1. The lightning bolt (used in the KISS logo) is a symbol for Satan. You will find a lightning bolt in a pentagram on the Anton Levey sigil. Also, the lightning bolt is used frequently throughout rock music.

2. The drinking of blood is a commonly used in satanic rituals.

3. You will find depictions of many ancient deities with their tongue sticking out.

4. There is a huge serpent on the Destroyer stage set & Gene wore dragon boots for many years. The devil/Satan is called "the dragon" & "the serpent" in Rev. 12:9

5. The lyrics for God of Thunder don't leave much doubt as to who KISS is talking about - the antichrist or again Apollyon/Destroyer

KISS certainly may not mean "Knights In Satan's Service" but they have certainly done everything possible to earn that title with Destroyer.  

Kiss

Dave