Kitchen Design/Remodeling/spider cracks in my corian sink

Fabio wrote at 2011-08-31 14:06:48

Dear Friends, I work with corian in Brazil. Here, what we do in that cases is to take out the sink and install another one new.

Of course that this situation needs some requirements as space in the place to realise the counter just a few cm... and youŽll need a new sink at the same model (we have this problem here, because some models get out of the stock). And you need a good will fabricator to do the job.

chueyrice wrote at 2013-02-20 18:42:13
Painting the sink is an alternative.  I am having it done so I will see how that works out.

Kitchen Design/Remodeling

Bryan Dix

Any questions about solid surface countertop repair. (Corian, Hi Macs, Formica Solid Surface, Gibraltar, Avonite and all other brands. Crack repairs, sink replacements, scratch removal, countertop alterations for design purposes or to accept new appliance installations and more.

I was the lead fabricator in one of North Carolina's most popular countertop fabrication shops for 5 1/2 years. In charge of residential and commercial fabricating. In 1998 I struck out on my own to start Complete Solid Surface Refinishing. North Carolina's first repair only specialist. We do not fabricate new countertops, we specialize in making existing solid surface countetops just like new again. Dupont certification. #6231

I run The Solid Surface And Stone Countertop Repair BlogAll repairs done to solid surface countertops on the blog were done by me. The stone countertop repairs were submitted to me by other repair specialists around the country. Also I am an expert author featured at

Dupont certified repair specialist certification #6321

Dupont, Formica, LG Hi Macs, Avonite, Wilsonart. As well as thousands of satisfied homeowners in North Carolina.