Kitchen Design/Remodeling/countertop

Luisa wrote at 2012-10-25 17:45:33
hello, i have a  friend who used talavera mexican tiles amd yes they are are good for light duty. so i think its best to used granite, there are a lot of new designs that are coming out today more durable and functional. for some ideas search at the net or visit Cumar. a friend of mime just renovated her kitchen and order from Cumar and she is very satisfied with the product.

Janine wrote at 2012-11-09 22:35:23
Nowadays, mostly are trying to remodel their kitchen, and talavera mexican tiles is functional, beautiful, and practical, it provides a long lasting wall or surface that is easy to care and maintain. You can install Mexican tiles in virtually any area you want to enjoy their warm and beauty. I do agree with you, but for me I still prefer granite or quartz. What nice about the two are -granite is a very strong material and resists cracking and chipping very well. While quartz is highly stain-resistant as it is a nonporous material, which makes it very easy to clean. One of the most I rely on for remodeling is cumar. I think there are many things you should consider before you remodel your kitchen, on what to install and also the cost.

Kitchen Design/Remodeling

Diane Plesset