Kitchen Design/Remodeling/Granite Countertop Installation and appliances

Larisa wrote at 2012-10-24 18:13:52

I agree with this "Check with your installer, they will tell you what they are comfortable with.  Granite is heavy and does not need much "securing"."

I think the installer have more suggestions on what more can do to your problem, since I am also having similar issue with you. Glad that my husband asked the experts, it was cumar who installed and fixed my kitchen a month ago. I have a children and I am a wife so I am very much into kitchen stuffs since I love cooking. :)

Kitchen Design/Remodeling

William Spaan

Kitchen remodeling, design, and repairs are my forte. I am able to field questions about cabinets, counter tops, tile, flooring, lighting, plumbing, and all phases of a remodel.

I am a Licensed General Contractor (NC) and have been remodeling homes for over thirty years.

The undergraduate degree in english I hold does little to help me install cabinets. The thirty years plus attending the SH of K (School of Hard Knocks) in home repair and construction allows me to claim Master status.