Kitchen Design/Remodeling/Granite Countertop Installation and appliances

Larisa wrote at 2012-10-24 18:13:52
Hello,

I agree with this "Check with your installer, they will tell you what they are comfortable with.  Granite is heavy and does not need much "securing"."

I think the installer have more suggestions on what more can do to your problem, since I am also having similar issue with you. Glad that my husband asked the experts, it was cumar who installed and fixed my kitchen a month ago. I have a children and I am a wife so I am very much into kitchen stuffs since I love cooking. :)

Kitchen Design/Remodeling

William Spaan