Kitchen Design/Remodeling/too much

hi..just had a guy here from kitchen creators. the bottom line is that he wants to charge us 35 grand for everything he wants to do. of course we dont have that much money. i am wondering if you could give me some insight into perhaps someone else to call that would do the same job and be more reasonable about the money. thank you!

It is difficult to answer that question as I do not know what they are doing, what products are being used.  That number is actually lower than the national average.  If you want to email me the quote I may have some insight but I do not have enough data to offer much at this time.  My email is

One way of saving money is do some of the work yourself (demo, paint, etc) some if the trades that are not licensed.

Kitchen Design/Remodeling

Craig Alan Berberich

I can answer a variety of questions in reference to proper kitchen & bath design. This can include product options, safety concerns, guidelines, installation and lighting.

I have been in the Kitchen & Bath industry for 21 years. I have experience ranging from design to installation and fabrication. I spent several years as a corporate trainer working with the National Kitchen & Bath Association to train national big box chain. I have had multiple projects featured in national publications, the last of which was Coastal Living Magazine Idea house in Florida.

Coastal Living Magazine, Better Homes & Garden, Kraftmaid Cabinetry Brochure, Dupont Corian National Advertising, Pergo Flooring National Advertising, The Home Depot National Kitchen & Bath Insert

Kansas State University, National Kitchen & Bath Association, 20/20 Design Software, Zig Ziglar Selling Skills, Tony Lowe Sales