Kitchen Design/Remodeling/too much

Question
hi..just had a guy here from kitchen creators. the bottom line is that he wants to charge us 35 grand for everything he wants to do. of course we dont have that much money. i am wondering if you could give me some insight into perhaps someone else to call that would do the same job and be more reasonable about the money. thank you!

Answer
James,

It is difficult to answer that question as I do not know what they are doing, what products are being used.  That number is actually lower than the national average.  If you want to email me the quote I may have some insight but I do not have enough data to offer much at this time.  My email is craigberberich@gmail.com.

One way of saving money is do some of the work yourself (demo, paint, etc) some if the trades that are not licensed.

Craig

Kitchen Design/Remodeling

Craig Alan Berberich