Kitchen Design/Remodeling/Kitchen sink size (replacement)???

Janne Reeves wrote at 2013-04-30 12:09:30
For full price specifications of kitchen sinks visit thertastore.com

Kitchen Design/Remodeling

Scott A.

I can answer questions regarding the kitchen & bath design process. My specialty is problem solving and advising clients about realistic expectations and proper procedures. Please feel free to use this forum for fact gathering and overall questions about the remodeling process and how to get started. I take special pride in solving unique design issues (issues unrelated to interior design).

I am the general manager of a kitchen & bath design showroom that offers complete sales, design, and installation services. Our products include cabinets, countertops, flooring, and appliances.

I have been working in the field of kitchen & bath design since receiving my B.S. degree in Architecture in 1992. I also own my own residential home design company, and have been designing custom homes for local builders since 1993.