Kitchen Design/Remodeling/Follow Up- marble counter top

Question
Counter
Counter  
Sir - As a follow up to my original question, hot water and a sponge would not take this stuff off my counter top. Which of your products that you linked me to in your previous response,  do you recommend? (i also attached a pix)

Answer
Michael,
Since rinsing/flushing the area did not remove the residue, I suggest you now use the R52 & R55 Combo pack.
The R52 Poultice is used to draw out oils and stains, then the R55 is used to clean up the residue from the R52 and neutralize the area.
Please see the following page:
http://stonecareonline.org/shop/custom.aspx/stain-removal-for-natural-stone/

Thank you,
Torin

Kitchen Design/Remodeling

Torin Dixon