Knitting/left side/right side

G-Ma wrote at 2013-03-15 01:25:34
Thanks for asking and answering this question - I have been knitting for over 60 years and I still get confused over the left and right sides!

Liz wrote at 2015-09-29 16:08:10
I am also confused with this! Is the neck side the sude that meets the other side of the front or the bit under the arms?? First time knitting a baby cardigan for my future grand daughter and completely list!

Lesley Arnold-Hopkins

I can answer questions on all types of knitting on needles (ie not loom or machine knitting) including Fairisle, intarsia, lace and basic knitwear design. I can also answer on crochet, including tapestry crochet, but I do not have sufficient knowledge of toys or stuffed animals to call myself an expert.

I've been knitting and crocheting for over 35 years. In that time I have made a variety of items, incorporating a range of stitch techniques and have designed my own garments. I have had patterns published in the UK (crochet and knitting) and teach both crafts.

Suite 101

BA(Hons)Open (not related to knitting or crochet, but shows my highest level of education)