Knitting/knitting dec

I'm starting to do sleeve by these instructions that I do not understand. Could you plese write me row by row how to knitt? Thank you very much :)

I have 117 st.
Decrease in every second row 1 x 3, 3x2, 8 x 1.  83 st remain.

This does not come out mathamaticly.  You should decrease 1 stitch (each side) every second row 3 times (rows 2, 4, and 6) the decrease every 3 row 2 times (rows 9 and 12), then decrease 1 stitch every 8 rows ( 20, 28 etc)
BUT if you do that you will have made 13 decreases on each side or 26 total decreases and you will have 91 stitchs left not 83,  Maybe the pattern is a misprint.  

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Carol Forbes

I can answer questions about machine knitting. I am familiar with most made-in-Japan machines, main beds and ribbers. I am most familiar with Studio and Brother. I am not familiar with Passap.

I was a Studio and a Brother dealer for ten years in Wisconsin. I still knit and design every day.

none but you can see my work on my website