Knitting/knitting patterns

Question
QUESTION: I have knitting pattern and it says, co4sts, row 1 knit, row2 k2,yo,k to the end,rep row2, next row k1, k2tog,k to the end, rep rows,until  4sts, left k 1 row and bind off  , I don't know how to  do the pattern. How can you change a child's knitting pattern to an adult knitting pattern

ANSWER: co4sts means cast on 4 stitches.

row 1: Knit the row.

row 2: k2,yo, k to end means: Knit the first 2 stitches, yarn over, and knit the last 2 stitches.  There will now be 5 stitches on your needle.

Row 3: (rep row 2) means: Knit the first 2 stitches, yarn over, knit the last 3 stitches.  There will now be 6 stitches on your needle.

Row 4 (k2tog,k to end) means: Knit 2 stitches together as one, knit the last 4 stitches.  There will now be 5 stitches on your needle.

Row 5 (rep rows until 4 sts left) means: Knit 2 stitches together as one, knit the last 3 stitches.  There are now 4 stitches on your needle.

Row 6: Knit the row.
Bind off.

QUESTION: the knitting pattern that i sent to u how can i use it to make a blanket for adult person

Answer
I'm not sure if this will work but usually to make a bigger blanket I cast on more stitches to make it wider and knit more rows to make it longer.

Repeat rows 2 and 3 to get more stitches and then repeat rows 4 and 5 to get back to the original cast on.

Knitting

Carol Forbes