Knitting/explain abbreviations please

Question
I am knitting a cardigan using BONUS ARAN 9466 pattern and being unused to English terms, have a problem. In the cable pattern are the abbreviations  T4L, and T4R.

Answer
   T4L (Twist 4 Left): Using the cable needle, slip the next 3 stitches onto it and hang in front. Purl the next stitch on the left needle. Then, knit the stitches from the cable needle individually.

T4R (Twist 4 right): Using the cable needle, slip the next stitch onto it and hang in back. Knit the next 3 stitches on the left needle. Then, purl the stitch from the cable needle.  

Knitting

Carol Forbes