Knitting/knitting/crocheting pattern

i have a knitting pattern  it says  to cast on 4 stiches,k the frist row, seond row k2 yo, k to end , rep row 2 unitl u have reached the desired size or unitl no more stiches will fit on the needle,, next row k1, k2together, yo,k2tog,then k to the end of the row,rep unilt 4 stiches are  left,then cast  off  , how to convert this pattern to a crochet pattern

Sounds like my dish cloth pattern.

When I crochet it I chain 6,turn and work 1 double crochet in each of the 3 chain stitches.  Turn.  Chain 6. Double crochet in each double crochet across.  Continue until wide enough.  Turn.

Chain 6, decrease 1, DC across. Continue until 3 stitches are left.  

Carol Forbes

I can answer questions about machine knitting. I am familiar with most made-in-Japan machines, main beds and ribbers. I am most familiar with Studio and Brother. I am not familiar with Passap.

I was a Studio and a Brother dealer for ten years in Wisconsin. I still knit and design every day.

none but you can see my work on my website