Knitting/Mittens

Question
Hello Carol.
I am making Mittens with a Flap by PrettyKnittyJewelryDesigns by PJ Allen.  The instructions are on Ravalry.com.  I am a beginner knitter/crocheter.  I was able to make the right mitten no problem!  However, on the left mitten I am stuck on Round 6 for the Left mitten.

Here is how the instructions read:

Cast on 36 sts loosely and divide onto double points or magic loop for knitting in the round.

Join without twisting, and work k2, p2 ribbing for 24 rounds.

Start at Row 1 again (if using a counter), and knit all stitches, increasing 4 evenly around (40 sts total). At this point, I put the stitches on 4 dpns (10 sts on each) unless I am doing magic loop.
Round 2: Knit all stitches
Round 3:

(Rt):k1, kf&b, k1, kf&b, place marker, knit around (incs made on "front" of mitten)

(L):k16, place marker, kf&b, k1, kf&b, k1, knit around (incs made on "front" of mitten)

Rounds 4 & 5: Knit around, slipping marker as you come to it.

Round 6:

(Rt): k1, kf&b, knit to one stitch before marker, kf&b, slip marker, knit around

(L): k16, slip marker, kf&b, knit to 2 sts before end of "front", kf&b, k1, knit around

I am confused as to where the 2 sts are before the end of the "front".  

I appreciate you help.  Thank You.

Answer
I think the increase stitch would be made in line with the increase stitch in the row below, a mirror image of the right mitten.  
On round 3 you did slip marker, increase, k1, increase for the "front" (5 stitches) so round 6 would be slip marker, kf&b, k2, kf&b k1, knit around.

Knitting

Carol Forbes