Knitting/Knitted Christmas stocking

Question
How would you reverse the direction of the foot on a knitted Christmas stocking?  I made 2 stockings for my grandchildren - the feet point to the right.  I found a third pattern I want to make but the foot points to the left. These are all intarsia patterns.  Can you help?  Thank you very much.

Answer
Are you following a graph?  Best as I suggest is to flip/move the design part of the pattern.  By that I mean if you did the design part of the pattern on the left when you did the first two socks then do the design part of the pattern on the right for the third sock.  

Knitting

Carol Forbes