Knitting/Knitted Christmas stocking

How would you reverse the direction of the foot on a knitted Christmas stocking?  I made 2 stockings for my grandchildren - the feet point to the right.  I found a third pattern I want to make but the foot points to the left. These are all intarsia patterns.  Can you help?  Thank you very much.

Are you following a graph?  Best as I suggest is to flip/move the design part of the pattern.  By that I mean if you did the design part of the pattern on the left when you did the first two socks then do the design part of the pattern on the right for the third sock.  

Carol Forbes

I can answer questions about machine knitting. I am familiar with most made-in-Japan machines, main beds and ribbers. I am most familiar with Studio and Brother. I am not familiar with Passap.

I was a Studio and a Brother dealer for ten years in Wisconsin. I still knit and design every day.

none but you can see my work on my website