My friend is havin twins wat size chest should I knit her

Hello Yvonne,

That would depend on the size chest she has now, how far along she is in her pregnancy, if women in her family usually grow bigger up top when pregnant and exactly what are you knitting for her? I suggesting first deciding if you are knitting something you expect her to wear during or after her pregnancy. Your best bet is to measure her around the chest. Hopefully you are knitting something that is not too tight fitting as her chest size will change depending on if she decides to breastfeed or not.

Sorry that I can't be of more help. But the question is very vague.

Liver Chick

I can help beginning knitters sort out things like needle sizes, types of yarns to use and good starter patterns. Willing to translate some difficult patterns into plain English when clarification is needed. Recommendation of books and websites to learn new techniques. Sometimes you just need that friend to remind you that knitting is not about perfection and that you will get through that project that feels like its taking forever to complete.

A self-taught knitter who has been knitting for over 16 years. I have taught beginner knitting classes as well as some loom knitting classes in the past. I have taught at Michael's Craft store as a knitting instructor and have done private lessons as well. I enjoy knitting in public and am rarely found without my knitting needles or crochet hook sticking out of my purse. My favorite items to knit are baby blankets and scarves.

Member of the International Old Lacers Inc. (IOLI). Member of Lacey Ladies of Arizona.

Yarn Companies I've Designed for: North American Suri Company Made In America Yarns Galler Yarns Premier Yarns Sanguine Gryphon (now defunct) Design published in: Knitscene Accessories 2012

Associate of Arts degree with an emphasis in Theater Arts. Nine years as a professional costume designer.