Knitting/Knitting abbreviation

After a break of about 30 years, my wife is knitting me another Arran sweater. She is using a Wendy pattern.
The pattern gives the method for doing T5B. Which is ok, but in the pattern there are references to T3B without instructions. How should this be carried out. Thank you

T3B (Twist 3 Back)
Slip next st onto cable needle and hold at back of work, knit next 2 sts from left-hand needle, then purl st from cable needle.

T3F (Twist 3 Front)
Slip 2 sts onto cable needle and hold at front of work, purl next st from left-hand needle, then knit 2 sts from cable needle.

Carol Forbes

I can answer questions about machine knitting. I am familiar with most made-in-Japan machines, main beds and ribbers. I am most familiar with Studio and Brother. I am not familiar with Passap.

I was a Studio and a Brother dealer for ten years in Wisconsin. I still knit and design every day.

none but you can see my work on my website