Knots Landing/Knots Landing and Dynasty DVD

Irmtraud wrote at 2013-09-20 04:40:12
re: Dynasty

Hi Stella , I have the complete series of Dynasty.I bought it last year. The picture and sound quatity is excellent , the only thing is ---the 3rd season plays only on PAL-SETTING , because I 've send it from England and it was not available here .Again the quatity is excellent.If you are at all interested , please contact me .

Knots Landing

Devoted fan of the 2nd longest-running drama in television history. From the first time I watched the show with my friends, I was hooked! The plots, the sub-plots, the character interaction, the complicated character history, the back-stabbing, the lies, the cheating, the scandals - how wouldn't like this show?!! That coupled with great acting has made this show stand out above the rest is by far my favorite TV show of all time. Dallas, was good too-hey I have to give it props, after all Knots was a spin-off of this show, but Knots wasn't (always) about the glitz and the super rich. For the most part these were middle-class families living extraordinary lives. Ok one more thing-who cannot resist humming the theme song while watching the opening montage? I consider myself a Knots Landing expert and will do my best to answer your inquiries.

Besides watching the entire series countless times when it was on TV and the bits and pieces I've recorded (now on warped and antiquated VHS), I've written for a few Knots Landing fan websites, read and studied the show for my own personal satisfaction. Over the years my friends and I have had long discussions about plots, characters, things we liked, things we didn't like. We've covered just about all bases - we're well versed in "everything Knots".

KNOTS LANDING sites ( on the web that writes fantasy scripts to once again bring the characters to life in storylines and plots that we the writers create solely for the entertainment of our fans and ourselves. Interact with other fans and share the most up to date information about the show.

English and writing major in college

Best amateur writing awards in H.S. and college for writing (short stories and plays) Award for most creativity and creative characters