Knots Landing/Knots Landing season 3-14

ChilliPepper wrote at 2012-09-27 08:24:19
Hi. Im not sure if you are right about some of the disc being defected, I purchased the entire collection (all 14 Seasons..70 discs) I have watched the first five and they seem to be pretty good, I belive they were copied from SoapNet but they edited the comercials so it's cool, I would not mind selling anyone a copy but I suppose i should view them all before I do since there was an issue on here about blank discs, so I will beging skimming through them and if they are all okay then anyone is welcomed to buy a copy and because I too am a BIG fan I will sell them pretty cheap. I'll keep you posted.

Josie wrote at 2013-03-22 23:11:45
Hi i too loved Knots Landing and hope that some day we might be able to see it all again either on DVD or repeats  

Knots Landing

Kent