Knots Landing/Knots Landing

Question
Hi

I was wondering if you think Knots Landing would ever make a comeback cause Dallas is.  Also, I can only find seasons 1 and 2.  Where can I buy the other seasons.  

Gloria

Answer
Hi Gloria,

As much as i hope, pray and dream, i don't think it will make a comeback (i do hope i'm wrong though!!). It appears though KL does have its die hard fans, it just wasn't as popular as Dallas -- i know hard to believe. But if a good script does come along and a plausible storyline, we could be watching KL back on the tube!!

Warner Bros. only officially released seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. Their reasoning was there was no audience for KL so whey spend the money for the rest of the seasons? I disagree, but i'm a die hard fan, so i'm biased. They have the numbers so it appears they know what they're talking about.

But I'm with you. I do hope and pray that things change and either a fantastic script comes along and maybe one or more original characters are willing to come back in cameo or as a regular and breathe air into one of the longest running television shows of all time, right behind Gunsmoke and Bonanza with 344 episodes from 1979 - 1993!

LONG LIVE KNOTS!

Thanks for being a fan!

Kent

Knots Landing

Kent