Knots Landing/knots landing missing episodes !

Question
there was a time i had all 14 seasons on dvd ..but i moved across the country (in the US) 5 years ago and i am missing seasons 7,8 and 9.

I am also missing  episodes from season 10 : 240-gigantics II, 241-Dial M for Modem, 242-Thats what friends are for , and 243-Perfect Opportunity.

Also missing are episodes from season 3: 42-Power play, 43-Possibilities, 44-Reunion, 45-Cricket, 46-Best Intentions, 47-Silver shadows.

How much would it be to get the above 6 episodes from season 3, 4 episodes from season 3 as well as seasons 7,8, and 9 on DVD??

I can be emailed at
hope to hear from someone!  thanks!!!!! :))))
Jennifer :)

I am very very interested!

Please let me know!

Answer
Hi Jennifer,

I used to know two people that had all seasons of Knots Landing.  Within the last two years they stopped responding to requests and emails.  Unfortunately, Warner Bros. only officially released the first two seasons of the show. I have not found anyone who has the seasons you need.  Hopefully soon, WB will see that us loyal fans love this show and will finally give us what we've been asking for-all seasons on DVD (and Blu-Ray)  ok that's pushing it!   :-)

Thanks for being a fan and if I get and leads 8'll be sure to post and let everyone know  

Kent

Knots Landing

Kent