Knots Landing/knots landing

I do not understand,don't they realize people are selling complete sets recorded from tv for lots of money.that there haves been lessor  shows released on dvd.if it is not profitable why did it run for all those years/evidently the people who made dallas  felt fans deserved it??

Hi James, I'm with you. Not only that, Knots Landing was the second show in television history to last 14 years on the air. You, me and thousands of fans share the love and admiration of KL. Unfortunately, Warner Bros. doesn't feel the fanbase is there to put it on DVDs. We are all hoping this changes and we'll be able to get all 14 seasons (well seasons 3 - 14) on DVD. That would make so many people happy.
Until then we continue to petition, email, blog, hit up on twitter to Warner Bros. to ask why they don't move forward. Thanks for being a fan! Let's the powers that be changes their mind.

Knots Landing

Devoted fan of the 2nd longest-running drama in television history. From the first time I watched the show with my friends, I was hooked! The plots, the sub-plots, the character interaction, the complicated character history, the back-stabbing, the lies, the cheating, the scandals - how wouldn't like this show?!! That coupled with great acting has made this show stand out above the rest is by far my favorite TV show of all time. Dallas, was good too-hey I have to give it props, after all Knots was a spin-off of this show, but Knots wasn't (always) about the glitz and the super rich. For the most part these were middle-class families living extraordinary lives. Ok one more thing-who cannot resist humming the theme song while watching the opening montage? I consider myself a Knots Landing expert and will do my best to answer your inquiries.

Besides watching the entire series countless times when it was on TV and the bits and pieces I've recorded (now on warped and antiquated VHS), I've written for a few Knots Landing fan websites, read and studied the show for my own personal satisfaction. Over the years my friends and I have had long discussions about plots, characters, things we liked, things we didn't like. We've covered just about all bases - we're well versed in "everything Knots".

KNOTS LANDING sites ( on the web that writes fantasy scripts to once again bring the characters to life in storylines and plots that we the writers create solely for the entertainment of our fans and ourselves. Interact with other fans and share the most up to date information about the show.

English and writing major in college

Best amateur writing awards in H.S. and college for writing (short stories and plays) Award for most creativity and creative characters