Knots Landing/Knots landing

Question
Hi Kent, can we start a petition to WB so we can get the rest of the Knots Landing series or something????????? This is an untapped market that could be very worth their trouble...but they better up, we are getting older and soon all of the fans of Knots will be DEAD...so lets see it now!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for your time...

Karen Dannenberger

Answer
Hi Karen,

LOL I agree. A lot of KL fans are older and we definitely would like to see our show on DVD in our lifetime. I do know that two petitions were started within the last 7-10 years of memory serves me. Nothing has been done.  WB claims there's not enough of an audience to warrant production for the entire series. I find that hard to believe especially seeing some of the crap they've put out!
We can certainly try again and be more aggressive to get out point across. Let me know if you have any fresh ideas. You can reach me directly at my email: kent_ragin@yahoo.com
Let's try to shake things up at WB and finally get the best (in my opinion) TV drama on DVD so we can relive the best of Knots! Half the shows that have come out since owe it to KL for paving the way! Let's see our favorite show get its overdue recognition!

Take care,
Kent

Knots Landing

Kent