How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/Is she interested?

Question
Hello, Simon
         A few days ago I went to taco bell with a friend of mine Julian, and a pretty girl that he knows just happened to be working. So they greet each other and she asks him if i'm his little brother he says no, and tells her that i'm actually a few months older than him (it's not that I look young btw he just happens to be 6'5 and towers over everybody haha so I understand why she would ask) and they have a little conversation start joking around with each other and he brings up that he just got off work and she asks does he work with you? Obviously referring to me and he again says no and tells her where I work at. Her asking those questions lead me to speculate if she was possibly interested in me, but what I found weird was was she asking Julian all these questions about me when I was standing right there with him in front of her? and she only made eye contact with me once the entire time. Does that indicate that she's interested, but shy? I saw her few months ago at the same taco bell btw while a girl she works with was taking my order, she noticed me came from the back and stood beside her at the register for a second looked at me then went back to what she was doing. Sorry if this is long I just would like to know if she is interested in me because I think she is very pretty and would like to get to know her.

Answer
Hey, Proof!

Well, DOES she like you? If she was asking questions about you to your friend Julian it's very clear that she was inquiring to know things about you, which means yes she was curious about you. But as much as she avoided asking YOU the questions directly instead of Julian, it appears that so far you've avoided talking to her as well.

Words of encouragement: it is VERY possible to get a girl's number even if she's at work. All you have to do is find her at that Taco Bell and say hello. Try to make small talk while she's taking your order; if you get a good vibe from her (and trust me, you'll be able to tell) and seems genuinely interested in talking to you, ask her for her number afterwards. Sometimes you might be the victim of that blow-off fake number, but try to think of this in a situation where you have nothing to lose. The worst that could happen is that you'll just be rejected by a girl who works at a local Taco Bell. Plenty of other pretty women out there.

Hope this helps,

Simon

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Simon