How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/I'm convinced he likes me

Question
I like this boy at school and I think he likes me back. I've confessed to him that I like him but he denied that he liked me back. I'm convinced that he's lying because he acts unusual around me. All of my friends think he likes me. I want it to be true but I'm not convinced...what do I do?

Answer
Hello Sophie

Well, if he acts weird around you then he probably likes you but are too shy to tell you.
Maybe you must write him a letter and tell him how you feel about him?
And if he's too shy to answer you on your letter in person tell him he must write back.
Guys find it hard to ask or confess on something. That's how God made them.
If you think it's easy to ask a guy something, it's really hard for them to do the same all though they don't show it always.

So try that and see what happens!
Feel free to ask anything else.

Dédé

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Dédé Snyman