How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/Does he like me

Well there's someone I know and like him and I think he likes me, he looks at my in our lessons and smiles at me. What do I do because I think he does like me but I'm not dntirely sure

Hello Sarah
Then go to him and ask him if he likes you or not.
If you really want to know you must ask him otherwise you will wonder about it all the time.
You're not giving me enough information so I can't answer this question fully.
I need to know what he does and how he talks to you, how much does he talk to you ect.

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Dédé Snyman

I can answer any questions about relationships, dating, friendship, sex, relationships problems, ect. I've been through a lot of things and I know how to help people. If you're wondering if he/she likes you and you may have hope for a relationship, don't be shy to ask me anything! I'm here to help you, not judge you. I will respect with what you ask me and I will keep it just between you and me. We all went through times where a relationship's problems is so bad that you don't know what to do, or you think that a guy/girl really likes you but you're not sure if it's really true. Note: Please don't ask me short questions like "Does he likes me?" Or "Will he ever like me?" because I have to know more and the details to asnwer that questions. I will give you all the advice that I can give to you until you're satisfied with it.

I went through many cruches and relationships in my primary and high school years. I know what and how it feels like to be in love and to be excited for the next day to come and see what happens next. If you're uncertain about what to think, to say, to do or to feel, you can just ask me. I'm here for everyone and like I said, I will never judge you.

I've helped a lot of people dealing with issues of relationships or uncertain questions and I've always got positive feedback.

I help anyone that ask for advice. Friends, family, people I don't even know, I will always be here for anyone.