How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/Crush

Okay well there is this boy at my school and I've really liked him since fourth grade and am in sixth now. Plus, sometimes when I'm at my locker or in class, he will poke me and tease me like all the time! And other times, he will look at me and when I look at him, he will look away or look behind me. So does he like me as just a friend or much more?

Hello Callysta,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to answer your question. Based on the examples you've provided I would say there is a strong possibility that this guy does like you. My opinion, it seems he could like you for more than a friend, but he's a bit shy ...Not too shy to tease you of course, but normally this is the actions of boys at his school grade level.

I hope I've answered your question, if not please follow-up.

Thank you!

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Sometimes our vision can become cloudy when dealing with love and relationships, and sometimes a second voice is needed. Allow me to be that voice of reason. I will be able to provide you with advice, options & necessary steps to handle the situation at hand. I am not proclaiming to have all of the answers, but please know that I will try my best to answer your questions as affectively as possible. I can assure you that any questions you may have regarding love, relationships, If he/she really likes you, etc..will be answered in a timely manner.

Each individual relationship I've been in has allowed me to gain a notch of experience that I have placed on my belt of knowledge. Through my many experiences I've learned how to recognize if a relationship is or is not a healthy one. My knowledge allows me to assist friends and family members when in need of sound advice.

Experience from high school, college and life