How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/Does this girl like me ?.,??

There is a girl at my university who is really popular and Iím just wondering if she may like me. Iím not used to girls fancying me, especially if their popular. From the past 2 months, I remember one time where we both passed each other in the uni halls, and I noticed her looking back at me, as she went in the opposite direction. Also, I was doing food shopping & saw her with her friends in the same place. As we were queuing to be served, she was at the front with her friends. As I was chatting to my friend, I looked ahead & caught her staring at me whilst my back was turned. As soon as I caught her, she Ďimmediatelyí looked away & didnít look back again. Even when she was passing by me to leave, she just looked straight ahead so I didnít think anything of it. A week later I was sitting in the canteen area with a friend & it was only us 2 inside. The girl suddenly came in with her friend & she noticed me straight away. The thing is, she kinda had that look about her as if to say ďitís that guy againí. After she got a snack, she decided to sit down on the table Ďnext to usí, even though she could have sat anywhere else in the canteen. Not only that, she sat in a position opposite me so she clearly got a clear look at me, which made me a little embarrassed.
Iíve never spoken to her but I have spoken to a friend of hers before. Now I could easily be wrong, but I have a feeling she may like me, even though every other guy wants her. Are any of these signs of interest or not? Iím 22 btw.

Hello Dan,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to answer your question. Based on the examples you've provided it is my thought that she does like you. She may be trying to see if you will approach her or speak to her. Next time she's around give her eye contact and give her a smile to see how she responds. If she smiles back, then that can be seen as a good sign. If she quickly looks away and appears nervous then this too can be seen as a good sign. Try this and see what happens.

Feel free to keep me posted.  Good luck!

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Sometimes our vision can become cloudy when dealing with love and relationships, and sometimes a second voice is needed. Allow me to be that voice of reason. I will be able to provide you with advice, options & necessary steps to handle the situation at hand. I am not proclaiming to have all of the answers, but please know that I will try my best to answer your questions as affectively as possible. I can assure you that any questions you may have regarding love, relationships, If he/she really likes you, etc..will be answered in a timely manner.

Each individual relationship I've been in has allowed me to gain a notch of experience that I have placed on my belt of knowledge. Through my many experiences I've learned how to recognize if a relationship is or is not a healthy one. My knowledge allows me to assist friends and family members when in need of sound advice.

Experience from high school, college and life