How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/Body Language

Hello Latoya,

I'm a 15 year old guy in high school and was wondering if you could teach me or show my some pointers to look for about a girl's body language? I am looking for some ways to tell what my crush is thinking when I'm around her when I look at her body language.

Hello James,

There are many ways to determine if one likes you by their body movement, my suggestion is to google this information. You will be given a list of various sites that will have many examples. I unfortunately do not really go by body movement when determining if one is liked by another, therefore I can not really speak on something I do not know.

I'm sure you'll find all you need online.

Good luck and thank you for contacting me.

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Sometimes our vision can become cloudy when dealing with love and relationships, and sometimes a second voice is needed. Allow me to be that voice of reason. I will be able to provide you with advice, options & necessary steps to handle the situation at hand. I am not proclaiming to have all of the answers, but please know that I will try my best to answer your questions as affectively as possible. I can assure you that any questions you may have regarding love, relationships, If he/she really likes you, etc..will be answered in a timely manner.

Each individual relationship I've been in has allowed me to gain a notch of experience that I have placed on my belt of knowledge. Through my many experiences I've learned how to recognize if a relationship is or is not a healthy one. My knowledge allows me to assist friends and family members when in need of sound advice.

Experience from high school, college and life