How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/Please help DATING

Hi I'm a 16 year old boy who is a junior in high school and I have a crush on a 17 senior
To start of I asked this girl to show me were my class is to break the ice she happily showed me then after a couple weeks I went up to her, she remembered me and I told her that I find her attractive and asked for her number so I can get to know her

so we are texting and she told me I made her day but sometimes she forgets to respond. This only happened twice and If that does happen I don't text her again until a day passes or the next evening but every time she apologizes and we get right back into conversation  now we have only been texting for about a week and we have some similar interests well actually quite a bit  and now when we see each other in the hall way we say hi and she smiles at me but the texting respond is that showing she's not into me or am. Just being paranoid

I'm way better at conversation in person then texting

I want to ask her out on a date but I'm  stumped mainly because I don't drive and I'm a little nervous but confident at the same time  I wanna show her that she's  a awesome girl and I'm interested in her  but with her being slightly older I don't wanna scare her off even though I'm an attractive athlete  I'm stumped and need help so basically is she into me maybe
What would be good first dates
And any other tips would be appreciated
Please and thank you write back soon

Hello Austin,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to answer your question. Through my own personal experiences I've learned if the person of interest is the one always ending the texts then you should see it as a sign of her being busy or just not being interested. If she never contacts you back to initiate contact first and she only begin texting after you contact her then I would say the chances of her being into you are slim.

You definitely DO NOT want to come of as desperate so please stop texting her and wait for her to start contacting you. If she does like you she will definitely contact you - BELIEVE ME!
Once she contacts you then ask her to go out. The key is to remove any fear of rejection. You have to try to remove the fear and allow your confidence be seen.

Good luck!

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Sometimes our vision can become cloudy when dealing with love and relationships, and sometimes a second voice is needed. Allow me to be that voice of reason. I will be able to provide you with advice, options & necessary steps to handle the situation at hand. I am not proclaiming to have all of the answers, but please know that I will try my best to answer your questions as affectively as possible. I can assure you that any questions you may have regarding love, relationships, If he/she really likes you, etc..will be answered in a timely manner.

Each individual relationship I've been in has allowed me to gain a notch of experience that I have placed on my belt of knowledge. Through my many experiences I've learned how to recognize if a relationship is or is not a healthy one. My knowledge allows me to assist friends and family members when in need of sound advice.

Experience from high school, college and life