How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/Co-worker crush

I am having a hard time figuring out if the guy I like likes me back. Some background information: I am 21 and he is 20. We work together and see each other almost every day.
    Some of the things that me me think that he likes me: he is always happy to see me, we smile and look at each other numerous times each day, he does and says silly things to make me laugh, he walks with me to our cars after work, we tease and pick on each other all the time, he also doesn't seem to mind if I touch his arm, or hand and also let's me tousle his hair. He likes to joke around and tell me how adorable he is and he will flex his muscles to show me how he "gets the ladies". He remembers things that we talk about. Also if I'm talking to so done when he's around he will comment on what I said. If something funny happens he looks to me to see my reaction.

Thanks for your help. Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Nakita!
Thank you for writing in, and for choosing me to answer your question!

Well,from what you've described to me in your letter, it sounds to me as if this boy truly does like you.  The problem, if you can call it that, is that he also seems quite shy and unsure of himself in this particular instance. He isn't sure just how receptive you are to him, and he seems a little uncertain of how you feel about him as well. He's trying to test the waters so to speak and see if you like him too before he comes forward a little more.  So my advice to you would be to give him some signs of your affections. Try talking to him a bit more, smile at him, and yes, flirt with him as well! That way, he'll have a clearer direction from you and know which way to go with things. :)

I hope this answers your question Nakita, and if you need to talk again, my mail box is open. :)

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Everyone gets confused sometimes when it comes to matters of the heart. We all want to know if that special someone at school or work was winking at you, or if if they just had something in their eye. I can help you find whether your intended likes you, signs to look for if you're unsure, and can help you in the right direction on where to go from there. I will be timely, personable, and friendly with you; it'll be like talking to an old friend. Give me a try; I bet I can help you! *Update* Because of rising expenses, I must say that I can only accept questions with a $2 donation. With the lengthy, friendly, and in-depth response you'll get from me, it will be well worth it. Thank you for understanding.