How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/Should I approach her!!

Hi there!!
Am in a great fuss !!
There is this girl that walks past my house everyday in the evening!!
I have some times been fortunate enough to be standing there by the street when she makes a go!! Now this is the big question As she passes by she makes an eye contact with me every time.. n its not something that she is worried about, or hiding , its a direct pleasant eye contact!!

Now the matter of fact that I am from India , n in my country its not a normal thing where you can go n just start a conversation with any girl specially when you are surrounded by her/your locality around..

She is a college student probably engg.. n am a Post graduate! waiting to join a company!!

So its like I have plenty of time at my disposal currently.. atleast till I get a notification regarding the joinings..

Moreover !!
I dont want to baffle the girl by surprising her in the middle of something!!
I want my approach to look very subtle n sweet!!!
I want her to be a part of my life!!
do you think she will respond?

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to answer your question. The fact she gives you eye contact whenever she passes by can be viewed as a good sign. Do you ever smile at her and if so does she smile back? Are you close enough to say hello to her when she's passing by? If not, you can throw your hand up as to say hello and see what she does. If she appears to be friendly and gives a warm smile with a hello then I'd say your chances might be good ... of course I can never be 100% certain of her thoughts - but I would definitely encourage you to speak to her.

Hope this helps, if more advice please follow-up - thank you! :)

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Sometimes our vision can become cloudy when dealing with love and relationships, and sometimes a second voice is needed. Allow me to be that voice of reason. I will be able to provide you with advice, options & necessary steps to handle the situation at hand. I am not proclaiming to have all of the answers, but please know that I will try my best to answer your questions as affectively as possible. I can assure you that any questions you may have regarding love, relationships, If he/she really likes you, etc..will be answered in a timely manner.

Each individual relationship I've been in has allowed me to gain a notch of experience that I have placed on my belt of knowledge. Through my many experiences I've learned how to recognize if a relationship is or is not a healthy one. My knowledge allows me to assist friends and family members when in need of sound advice.

Experience from high school, college and life