How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/what does my ex feel ?

me and my ex broke up like 11 months ago been together for 2 years we broke up cause he had to travel for work and he told me i was to young at that time to leave my family now he is home for good and we still talk I have depression and he found out about it and came to ask me if he could help me with anything then he asked me to meet up so maybe i can talk about it and we did  but never talked about my situation just about what we are up to in life and stuff then we went to his friends house to watch a movie and he keept hugging me and kissing me then we had sex it feelt great since I still love him deeply I regret it a bit cause I don't know about him do you think he still loves me ? and should I talk to him asking about us I am scared of doing that though cause I don't want him to stop talking to me what should I do please help

Hello Maria,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to answer your question. First, do not allow yourself to sleep with him again until you DEFINITELY know where you two stand. You have to first realize you won't get anywhere if you have fear of him no longer talking to you. You were with him for two years, so you should be able to talk to him and tell him you still have feelings for him and now that he's back you want to rekindle the love.

If you do not want to take this approach then you must get busy... hang with friends or do whatever you enjoy to take your mind off of him. Allow him to contact you. If he knows you're waiting around for him then he will see this as a turn off, which is why you may want to talk to him and know how he feels up front before you continue to invest anymore feelings.

After you both were intimate did he start contacting you more or asking to hang out with you? If not and it seems as if you're doing all of the contacting etc...then please STOP contacting him.

Please follow up if need :)

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Sometimes our vision can become cloudy when dealing with love and relationships, and sometimes a second voice is needed. Allow me to be that voice of reason. I will be able to provide you with advice, options & necessary steps to handle the situation at hand. I am not proclaiming to have all of the answers, but please know that I will try my best to answer your questions as affectively as possible. I can assure you that any questions you may have regarding love, relationships, If he/she really likes you, etc..will be answered in a timely manner.

Each individual relationship I've been in has allowed me to gain a notch of experience that I have placed on my belt of knowledge. Through my many experiences I've learned how to recognize if a relationship is or is not a healthy one. My knowledge allows me to assist friends and family members when in need of sound advice.

Experience from high school, college and life