How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/Meaning of his attitude

Hi Lattoya.

I wrote to you several weeks ago, i didn't receive any answer and I thought maybe i gave you the wrong email. so, im sending you the same message.

There is this guy at my school that used to be a jerk to me and now he is being so nice. I remember at the beginning of the school year, i needed to go to the bathroom but it was busy so he went to tell me it was available and when i got out he was in the hall and i smiled at him and he gave me this unusual look.
Every time im with my best friend, he talks to her and not to me, he doesnt even look at me, like im not there. In fact, he talks to everybody but me. One day, i said hi, trying to break the ice and he just stood there staring at me without saying anything. The next day, it was picture day, he was in charge and he was fooling around with everybody like he always does and when i came in he became so serious and made a sarcastic comment, i really thought he was an arrogant jerk. When he gives oral presentations in class, he always get closer to me (im always sitting in the first row) and leans over, like the chair was empty, he has done this twice and i feel very uncomfortable (why does he do this?.
Lately, he is being so nice to me, says hi everyday and one day, i had a problem handing out a paper to a teacher and he was very supportive and kinda sweet. The, i was talking to some friends and he waved at me from across the room. In the classroom, i was talking to my friend and he was staring at me (maybe he wanted to know what i was saying? i don't know) later,  i smiled at him and he quickly looked away. So, what do these changes mean?

Hello Anna,

You had emailed me this question and I had answered. It does not show you read it so it is possible the incorrect email was listed.  Here is the reply I initially sent.

Hello Anna,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to answer your question. From the examples you've provided I really think he likes you, but is afraid to let you know. Some guys who like a girl will act like a total jerk because they don't know how else to be - it's a guy thing therefore us girls will never ever understand. LOL! As for him acting one way and then another - I think he's trying to get a grip on his feelings.

I hope I've answered your question to your satisfaction, if not please feel free to follow-up,

Thank you kindly!

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Sometimes our vision can become cloudy when dealing with love and relationships, and sometimes a second voice is needed. Allow me to be that voice of reason. I will be able to provide you with advice, options & necessary steps to handle the situation at hand. I am not proclaiming to have all of the answers, but please know that I will try my best to answer your questions as affectively as possible. I can assure you that any questions you may have regarding love, relationships, If he/she really likes you, etc..will be answered in a timely manner.

Each individual relationship I've been in has allowed me to gain a notch of experience that I have placed on my belt of knowledge. Through my many experiences I've learned how to recognize if a relationship is or is not a healthy one. My knowledge allows me to assist friends and family members when in need of sound advice.

Experience from high school, college and life