How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/does he still really like me?

Question
my ex asked me if I met other guys then he told me that I'm one of the msot nicest kindest and caring girls he has met then I said "no one else has said that to me before" then he said "people these days don't complement one another as oftern as they should" what does that mean? does he still like me? we talk regularly as we are still good friends

Answer
Hello Maria,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to answer your question. His comment could go either way to be honest. The fact of him asking if you've met other guys could  be an indication he still has feelings for you or his curiosity could just be getting the best of him. You would really have to give more examples in order for me to provide a better answer.

One sure way to find out if you're on his mind or not is to kind of distant yourself from him, don't answer all of his calls or respond to his texts immediately. When a guy feel you pulling away and they care for you they'll try to hold on to you. If he's asking to spend time with you doing things you enjoy this is also an indication he still cares for you.

Hope my reply has helped, if not please feel free to do a follow-up.

Latoya

:)

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Latoya