How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/Does she like me

Question
Ok so she has a boyfriend that she is about to break up with. We talk a lot and i enjoy her company. She is fun. We play around all of the time. We hug and fist bump like 15 times a day. We talk about personal stuff and try to help each other. she has said she loves me before but im not sure if it is real. I need some help to know if it is a good time to make my move if not when or if she likes me at all i need your help as soon as possible.

Thanks, Austin

Answer
Hello Austin,

You say she's with a boyfriend - until she's officially broken up I would not try to pursue her. Even after her break up I would hope she'd take time for herself - I've learned people who are subject to jump into a relationship immediately after one ends are not successful in their relationships. Definitely continue to be her friend - but if she is willing to date after her break up only then would I talk her about your feelings. As for her liking you, I would need more examples because what you've shared could really go either way. As for her saying she loved you - that too could be on a friendly term.

Feel free to follow-up if need.

Good luck!

Latoya

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Latoya