How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/Does she like me or is she just being friendly?

Question
Okay so there's this girl that i work with (who personally i like) that i feel like she could feel the same way (im too scared to ask her though). Some of my reasoning behind this is, whenever she goes on break it seems like im the first person that she looks for, and if im on break at the same time as her she smiles when she sees me (she does this any time she sees me actually). Another thing i've noticed is that she seems to really like talking to me, and it seems like she wants me to wait with her after work until she gets picked up by her parents. And more recently, she's been sharing things with me (food, drinks, etc) which i dont know if shes doing that to be nice or what. She says that shes just a "sharing person" but honestly i havent actually seen her do that with anyone else. Please help!

Answer
Hi Preston!

Thanks for writing in, and for choosing me to answer your question. From what you've shared with me in your letter, it does sound as if this girl is most certainly fond of you. The problem is, you need her to come forward a bit. Some more tension needs to be built between the two of you, and a great way to do this is to flirt with her a little bit. Not only will it get her to loosen up some, it will also give her a better gauge for how she feels about you. Watch her body language (and the body language that you've described sounds as if she's very into you) as you flirt with her, because this will be the most telling. Honestly, it sounds to me like she does return your affections, but is not necessarily ready to pursue it yet.

I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions, I'd be happy to answer.

Always,  Nicolette

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Nicolette