How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/need help

Question
if a guy uses the word our as in this is our year does it mean something

Answer
Hello Donna,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to answer your question.

"Our" can be defined in many ways. That statement can be seen as this year will be the year you both succeed in whatever it is you both desire in life as an individual. Unless a guy specifically says something re: you both getting together try not to read too much into what they're saying. Go by their actions.

I hope this helped, if you need more assistance please feel free to follow-up.

Have a wonderful day!

:)

Latoya  

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Latoya