How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/Developing relationship...

Question
Hi Latoya,
I have a quick question that I would like to ask you and it striked my interested...and it is quite cute. My best guy bud who I have known for just about three years now and we are slowly developing into a relationship. I have strong feelings for him. I happen to have an iphone and it sometimes makes a typo even my mother makes typos with her iphone all the time, like the other day she goes,"Off to be YO Momma!" She meant to say Your Momma. Lol.
Anyway I was talking to my friend about a really good show that I am liking so much that he told me to watch. I typed in I love u which I meant to say I love it! I immediately said oops and apolizied. He immediately sends me a dirty picture! LOL. Nice duck my friend.
The other day I told him a married man has been pursuing me at where I work...he immediately ignores me and changes the subject. Lol.
What does this mean? Sign of jealously? Feelings? He is a few years younger than me.
Thank you for your time.

Answer
Hello Alison,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to answer your question. The fact he ignored your statement of the married man could be a sign that he likes you,but I would need more examples to go by. Please feel free to provide more info if able.

Thank you kindly,

Latoya

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Latoya