How to Know if He/She Really Likes You/we just met about a month ago.. we dont talk.. sometimes there are signs that he likes me but sometimes there's not any signs

So basically I met this guy on the first day of school. We don't actually have conversations but once in a while he would ask me stupid questions like "oh do we have science today" everytime I walk into the hallway and he's there, I always catch myself looking at him and he looks immediately looking back. One time I even saw him looking at me in the corner of his eye. All he does is look/stare at me basically and I never talked to him. What does this mean? I see him hug other girls but those are the girls he's been friends with in elementary school.. im really confused!!!?

Hello Jasmine,

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to answer your question. I apologize greatly for the delay in my reply - I had a tragic loss in my family and have been out of sorts for some time and just now signing back in to my computer to realize I had waiting messages.

There is one of two things that could be happening with this particular guy.

1) He's extremely shy

2) He's not in to you

How do you know which? Smile when you catch him looking your way to see his reaction. Go out of your way to speak to him and watch for his response. Do this for a short time and then stop. If he's shy - by you showing him through your actions you are a warm and inviting person he should try to start talking to you and begin to gradually open up. If he's not really interested then this won't work.

Good luck!

Feel free to follow up if need.

How to Know if He/She Really Likes You

Sometimes our vision can become cloudy when dealing with love and relationships, and sometimes a second voice is needed. Allow me to be that voice of reason. I will be able to provide you with advice, options & necessary steps to handle the situation at hand. I am not proclaiming to have all of the answers, but please know that I will try my best to answer your questions as affectively as possible. I can assure you that any questions you may have regarding love, relationships, If he/she really likes you, etc..will be answered in a timely manner.

Each individual relationship I've been in has allowed me to gain a notch of experience that I have placed on my belt of knowledge. Through my many experiences I've learned how to recognize if a relationship is or is not a healthy one. My knowledge allows me to assist friends and family members when in need of sound advice.

Experience from high school, college and life